They say the way to the heart is through the stomach. Breakfast in bed for someone special on Valentine’s Day? Or maybe dessert? We teamed up with Who Loves You café to bring you this yummy mixed berry banana waffle recipe.
Check out the video below for a step by step guide and give it a go:
What you need:
- A spoon of raw berry jam
- A spoon of peanut butter
- 3g hemp seeds
- A handful of fresh blueberries
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- Take 2/3 cup of pancake batter and mix with 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and form a smooth batter.
- Make sure the waffle pan is ON. When the waffle pan is hot, spray both bottom and top metal grill pans with sunflower oil spray.
- Spoon batter into the pan, spreading it evenly; cook until it is golden.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon (30g) nut butter and 1spoon (25g) of berry jam in the middle of the waffle.
- Place blueberries on top of jam and nut butter.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds.
From us to you, just because we believe in the #giftoflove. Share you experience with us by taking a picture and tag #maleevalentine.