The Verdure Moisturising Oil is a potent blend of natural sweet almond oil, coconut oil, argan oil and rosehip oil, a perfect formula to include in any skin care routine. Rich in vitamin, fatty acid, moisture and hydration. Its non greasy formula is fast penetrating, lightweight, nourishing and luxurious.
An uplifting and revitalising scent (Verdure) with essential oil notes of citrus, mint and Patchouli.
Use it as daily moisture for hair, skin and nails or as a pre-shampoo treatment for damaged and dry hair to replenish hair from within and restore natural oils. Free from sulphates, parabens, silicones, mineral oils and animal originated ingredients.
This 5-in-1 product will work wonders from your head to your toes. The lightweight formula is packed with vitamins, moisture and hydration without the grease.
Our top tips for using this Moisture Miracle:
- Add a small amount of Verdure Moisturising Oil into the palm of your hands.
- Rub together to warm the oil.
- Apply to the ends of your hair and leave for ten minutes, then rinse as normal. Alternatively put your hair in a bun and sleep with the oil overnight and shampoo as normal in the morning for rehydrated and healthy hair results.
- For your hair, this miracle worker is a pre-shampoo moisture treatment and moisturiser. Massage onto the ends of your locks, leave on for 20 minutes or longer, shampoo and rinse off. Do this a day before wash day for the sleek all back model look (that includes you too, gentlemen).
- A dime size amount of damp hair combed through before you blow dry it adds in much needed moisture and shine without being heavy to dehydrated locks. The Verdure scent in the air will be that little pick me up. Avoid the hair dryer altogether, braid your hair and allow it to air dry, then let it out in the morning.
- This also makes a great beard oil for guys.
The Malée Team x